|| The Rottiebear: A little lapdog that looks like a big Rottweiler
Rottiebear Puppies for Companion or Therapy
What is a Rottiebear?
The Queen Elizabeth Rottiebear is companion toy dog breed that resembles a standard Rottweiler. They wear shining mink coats in classic black rottweiler color with high contrast tan, silver, or mahogany points. This miniature mastiff breed has some pug and Queen Elizabeth Pocket Beagle in its heritage, not Rottweiler, and that makes for a great non-aggressive temperament.
We have lines of this breed maturing between 5 and 20 lbs. This makes the Rottiebear is a teacup to toy sized dog breed that appeals to woman or man or child. Our litters of Rottiebears have nice heads, pudgy bodies, and feel wonderful to hold. They know how to give back love and pay attention to your house training. Their good nature makes them a great choice for children and other animals. And being smaller they are well put together: not prone to joint or skeletal disorders.
Why you will love a Rottiebear
A Toy Rottweiler is the best choice for you if...
1) You looking for an AKC Rottweiler or German Rottweiler puppy for sale to be an inside house dog?
A Toy Rottweiler is a better choice breed to be a house pet:
2) You love a big dog but found reasons to purchase a smaller one?
A Toy Rottweiler is best choice for more lifestyles:
- * less cumbersome indoors than a 100 lb. AKC Rottweiler
- * fits into your home, then into your lap
- * needs no special exercise, just runs around in the house
- * far less messy for clean up after accidents
- * won't rearrange your furniture for you--can't bump the coffee table across the floor!
- * will not intimidate your visitors or knock down small children
- * will not raise your home insurance rates
3) You live in an apartment and big dogs are prohibited?
- * the Toy Rottweiler is compact, only 8 to 18 lbs. as an adult, yet keeps the same look of the big dogs!
- * light to carry, gentle to lead, easy for anyone to handle
- * needs minimal grooming, having little shedding, naturally smelling good
- * they are smart, and easy to house train, ideal for a first time pet owner
- * they are healthy with no known genetic defects, hip, or joint problems
- * Do you spend a lot of time on the road? Toy Rotties are perfect travel buddies.
A Toy Rottweiler is perfect as an apartment dog:
4) You need an especially gentle and sensitive dog and perhaps have special needs?
A Toy Rottweiler is ideal as your companion dog:
- * they seldom bark and will not annoy the neighbor
- * small enough to meet most apartment size/weight restrictions
- * non-destructive, they are not big chewers
- * small enough to train to potty pads: this can eliminate walks outside to potty
- * negligible issues with potential dog aggression, Toy Rottweilers don't typically bite
- * all puppies are family-raised, being well-socialized with children and other animals
- * they sense when to play and when to cuddle, being sensitive to your mood
- * most faithful companion, it is never far from the human it loves
- * well suited to be emotional support therapy dogs at home, or in group setting
- * Toy Rotties are entertaining, learn tricks, and will make you laugh! An ideal family dog